1. To carry on the activity of promoting and inspiring art among artisans who are poor, orphan and indigent people and create employment for them and bring them along to carry on various activities related to embroidery work and kantha stitching activities and To carry on varlous activities aiming towards Social Welfare.
2. To promote social welfare activities intended for the general welfare of the public such as welfare of the unemployed skilled labours destitute, family, women, children and the handicapped and assistance in cases of un-employment, under employment, old age, sickness, disablement and other cases of deserving needs.
3. To create a sense of brotherhood, co-operation, mutual harmony, love and affection amongst the members of the Company and also amongst general public. To help poor and indigent persons in marriages of their sons and daughters by way of cash donation or otherwise and to distribute clothes, food and other necessaries of daily life amongst the poor, orphan and indigent persons. To carry on various activities aiming towards Social Welfare.
4. To give, provide and / or render monetary and / or other help and assistance for the relief of persons and animals affected by natural and other calamities such as flood, fire, famine, cyclone, earthquake, storm, accident, drought, epidemic, unbearable cost of living etc.
5. To take up effective, reasonable and lawful steps for the solution of the problems relating to the General Public.
6. To establish, organize and run the Embroidery and kantha Industries and artisans clusters into Chandrapur district to make them competitive and provide support for their long-term sustainability and economy of scale;
7. To establish, organize and run the cloths stitching industries and provide artisans clusters to make the computative for their long-term sustainability and economy of scale;
8. To enhance marketability of products of such Chandrapur’s clusters by providing support for new products, design eture: Improvement of marketing intervention and Improved packaging and also the
13. To equip traditional artisans of the associated Chandrapur’s clusters with the improved skills and capabilities through training and exposure visits; .
9. To make provision for common facilities and improved tools and equipment for artisans to promote optimum utilization of infrastructure facilities:
10. To strengthen the Chandrapur’s clusters governance systems with the active participation of the stakeholders, so that they are able to gauge the emerging challenges and opportunities and respond to them in a coherent manner;
11. To build up innovated and traditional skills, improved technologies, advanced processes, market intelligence and new models of public – private partnerships, so as to gradually replicate similar models of Chandrapur’s clusters – based regenerated traditional industries
12. To look for setting up of multi-product Chandrapur’s clusters with integrated value chain and a strong market driven approach for viability and long-term sustainability of the Chandrapur’s clusters;
13. To ensure convergence from the design stage with each activity of the Chandrapur’s clusters formation and operations thereof.
14. To identify and understand Chandrapur’s clusters’ target customers, understand their needs and aspirations and develop and present product lines to meet the requirement. Substantial focus should be on the buyer segment that places a • premium on natural, eco-friendly, ethically sourced and the uniqueness of the Embroidery and kantha products
15. To develop specific product lines out of the currently offered diversified basket of heterogeneous products based on the understanding segment. A brand unification exercise also needs to be done to maximize the value.
16. To make a paradigm shift from a supply driven selling model to a market driven model with the right branding, focus product mix and correct positioning and right pricing to make the offering holistic and optimal for each of the focus categories.
17. To tap the E-Commerce as a major marketing channel given the outreach and the growing market penetration of E-Commerce, there is a need to devise a quick strategy to make its presence felt in the E – Retail space.
18. To make substantial investment in the area of product design and quality improvement. There is a need to standardize the quality of inputs and processes so that the products meet the quality benchmarks. Research need to be done to develop new textures and finishes to cater to the prevailing market trends.
19. To oultivate, grow, produce, or deal in agriculture produce and to carry on the business of agriculturists. farmers Artisans, gardeners, dalrymen, dairy farmers the target consumer
20. To sign MOU with govemment and undertake their program for benefit of society specially artisans, farmers , womens, girls and youth and tribal people. To give, provide and /or render monetary and/or other help and assistance for the relief of society & persons.